Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shopping Therapy

What is it about a new shirt, a pretty necklace or a new pair of shoes that can make me feel so good? Is it the rush of something new? Is it the vision of new possibilities that are more intriguing than those shoved in my closet? Is it the spending of money? Perhaps it is for the feelings of acceptance and approval that come with "oh I L-O-V-E your dress!!! Where did you get it????" Or is it that I just want to look good?

I'm not sure of the answer but I do know that shopping makes me feel good.

Shopping itself is therapeutic, try something on - you don't like it, try something new. If you don't like the color or size or cut, chances are there will be someone there running to get you the color or size you want. And the girls in the changing room, they are great for the self-esteem. "OMG you look great!!! you have to get that!!!" Yes I know it's their job, but how easy is it to get wrapped up in the moment and buy that top?

Enough with the reflection, how do I look good in this dress, it's new?

No comments:

Post a Comment