Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm okay ...You're okay

I've had several friends/family members say to me after reading my blog; it will be okay...hang in there. I just want everyone to know that for the record, I'm doing okay. I mean yes, I've been better, but I'm hanging in there. I get up, I get the kids up and out, I go to work, I smile, I laugh, I go to the beach, I drive with the convertible top down, I imbibe the occasional margarita, I'm enjoying life. :)

Please know that although it may not seem so, I'm somewhat happy with the path life has taken me. Don't get me wrong, I never wanted to get divorced and be raising 2 kids basically on my own; but now I can see some of the major things I sacrificed for my marriage. I don't think all marriages involve such one sided sacrifices; not at least the good ones. Anyway, I'm finding myself again; and at 35 I'm a whole different person than I was at 26.

So for anyone who's asking, I'm okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment